View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess1tw3ll View Post
im sorry about the way ive insulted the tgirl topic. I didnt know most of you had such soft hearts, but when i said tgirls like sex just as much as men i was only trying to say that most of the girls i met were like that and the ones my friends talk to.

Now that i know what type of community im around i will watch what i write sorry ladies and gents
Hey, it's one thing to "watch" what you write.

It's another thing to change your mind so that you don't have to "watch" what you write.

I suggest you work on the latter around here, because of the "type of community" you're around has just given you a pretty damn good display of what we stand for first and foremost: respect!