View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickswdicks View Post
tgirls or ggirls

As I said in a different thread ggs have three holes that do the same thing. tgs can do so much more. (i mean compare eating pussy to sucking cock its no contest imo) GGs also cant do anything compared to fucking you in the ass. Yet you get all the feminism! Also tgs can go from submissive to dominant in a second, ggs can't. GGs are black and white, TGs are color. GGs are 2D, TGs are 3D. No contest TGs win. Who do you like better?

It's really unfortunate that in celebrating TGs you feel the need to denigrate GGs. It is not necessary. One wonders what makes you feel the need to do so. Why not simply celebrate all the reasons those of us who love TGs feel that way, without diminishing GGs? I suggest you ask yourself that question.

As for some of your specific comparisons, they simply suggest that either you are unaware of GGs in the real world or simply choose to ignore the facts. A GG can fuck you in the ass with a strap-on, which plenty of people like. And the idea that GGs are incapable of going "from submissive to dominant in a second" -- where do you get such completely false and easily refutable information?!

This post is an insult to all women, which includes the TGs on our site who correctly identify themselves as women.

Last edited by smc; 03-04-2010 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Added to text.