View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Exercise is Good for You

I have never exercised in my entire life. At 70 my doctor tells me if I want to live to be 90 I better stop smoking and join a health club. The first day, the owner of the gym sees me struggling with little 10 pound dumbbels and doing the machines all wrong. He comes over and says “I think I know someone who can help you. She is my best personal trainer. Let me give her a call.” I am amazed and somewhat intimidated when you walk in. You are at least 6’2” and are wearing a black skintight bodysuit. If you are even 30 I’d be surprised. Your arms and legs are more than twice as big as mine. You say “Hi. My name’s Ashley.” I say “Hi. I’m Andy. Guess I need a little work huh?” You say “I’ve seen worse. You might be shocked at what we can accomplish together. But first we need to take some measurements…” Getting up on the scales you say “152 pounds” then measuring my height you say “5’6”.” Not bad for a guy your age. With a tape you measure my arms and legs then you tell me “we need to take one more measurement… drop your shorts!” I do as I’m told and giggling you say “3 inches.” Trying to be funny and hide my embarrassment I say “I could have sworn it was at least 7 inches.” “Very funny. I like a sense of humor in a man. We start tomorrow at 8:00 don’t be late!”

At 8:00 the next morning, I meet you at the gym. I realize that we are the only ones there. You say “Cardio is always a good warm up. Do you think you can do at least 10 minutes on the elliptical machine?” “Sure, no problem Ashley.” After about five minutes my head is spinning and I’m totally out of breath. “Wow. You are in worse shape than I thought. We may have to do some extra work on that.” Taking me over to the bench press you say “let’s try 25 pounds.” I press it awkwardly but manage to raise it all the way. “I can see you are determined Andy, that’s good, but we really need to work on your technique. And as out of shape as you seem, we also need to work on ‘discipline.’” You smile at me as you say this. I’m not sure whether to be worried or not. Interestingly my reaction is to get a hard on. “Well you definitely don’t have any problems ‘there’” you say. “But let’s stick to business…”

Over the next hour or so you take me through the “circuit” observing me and taking notes. You demonstrate each exercise then have me do it. As you do each exercise, I can’t help but notice what an amazing body you have. And how pretty you are. If I were only 40 years younger! After we finish you say “I think part of your problem is you don’t know how to relax. Your body is too tight. You also are not used to free weights so I think we should use the “resistance bands” on you. “Whatever you say, Ashley.” “Come over here and lie down on this bench for me.” I do as you ask and immediately you say “I meant face down!” Turning over, you say “I have to do this so you don’t move and mess up your form.” Then you tie my wrists to each of the supports using the “exercise bands.” I am really getting hard now and you say “This will help you relax Andy. That way you will be able to start concentrating on getting in shape. Can I ask you something?” “Sure, Ashley.” “Have you ever been married?” “Yes, three times, they were all ‘golddiggers.’ I’ve worked very hard all my life. That’s one reason why I’ve never been able to exercise regularly.” “You seem like a nice guy, Andy. I guarantee you have never met a girl like me before. I really want to help you get in shape.” Taking my legs you spread them and tie my ankles to the supports of the “cable fly” machine. “What are you going to do?” I say, just a little nervous. “Well you need to loosen up and you definitely need some discipline if we are going to work together.” Pulling down my shorts you say “Your lifting form was horrible.” Then you smack my ass with one of the thick rubber bands. “Oww… no it wasn’t.” Smack! You say “Yes it was! We need to work on that right?” Smack! “Yes Ashley, we need to work on it.” Smack! “You will address me as ‘Mistress’ when we are training. Is that understood?” “Yes, Ash..” Smack! “I mean Mistress.” “That’s better!” Standing in front of me you say “I told you I wasn’t like any girl you have ever known.” Pulling down your shorts you reveal the largest cock I’ve ever seen. It must be like 10 inches long! You say, “I want you to suck it.” Then softly, “If you enjoyed working out with me today and want me to be your trainer, you will.” “Yes, Mistress” I say taking you into my mouth. I’ve never sucked a cock before and wasn’t sure exactly how to go about it. And yours is so huge! So I just give it my best shot. You say, “You are a fast learner, Andy. That feels so fucking good. Keep doing it.” I do and I can feel you getting closer and closer to coming. I’m not stopping now. Besides I kind of like it. I can tell that YOU really like it too! “Oh, Shit. Fuck. That is so awesome baby… Ohhhhhh…” you say and then let go inside my mouth. I was expecting you to cum soon anyway so I am ready and don’t choke. Then I swallow everything and lick up all your cum. I’ve never tasted cum before and it tastes great. “That was great baby, I mean Andy, now I would like to do something for you for being such a good student.” “Yes Mistress.” “No. You can call me Ashley now if you want. It’s OK.” Untying me you say “follow me.” We head over to something called an “adductor” machine. It works your inner thighs. You adjust the seat and then using very light weights spread my legs very wide. “You can hold onto those handles if you want Andy. Otherwise, just relax and let me do all the work.” Kneeling, you take my now rock hard cock into your mouth. While I’m nowhere near as large as you, you are super nice and don’t say anything or laugh about how “small” I am. You are expert at sucking cock. I’ve never had a blow job like this before. All three of my wives were terrible when it came to sex. And almost never wanted to do it in the first place. Besides, you actually seem to like me. I don’t know if it’s strictly “professional” or you really do feel that way. Whatever. It doesn’t matter. You keep me on edge for so long that when I do cum it’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. A total release of all my built up tensions. I fall back onto the seat of the machine totally relaxed. “Thanks. Ashley. That was amazing.” “Glad you liked it, Andy” you say, smiling at me. “I think now that we’ve addressed your main problem we can go from there. I want you back here two days from now. We’ve got a lot of work to do.”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 07-06-2016 at 06:03 PM.