View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeMind View Post
You just broke the hearts of a million Areeya fans with that post, SirMartin!

FYI: It's been mentioned in another thread (but just in case anyone missed it), if you love Areeya that much you can still spend time with her. These days she is doing cam shows at I'M LIVE (imlive.com) under the name Areeya_Thai_TS. I think she charges about $4 a minute, so keep in mind that a simple 10-15 minute chat will set you back 40-60 bucks. But hey, if nothing else, you can also create a free account there and look at her photo gallery, which has plenty of still shots taken from her cam shows.

Actually, just an update to my own post that I discovered last night.

It could be because it's the holiday season, when cam performers often raise their prices (under the assumption that guys will be more likely to spend larger sums of money at this time of the year) OR it could simply be because she's freakin' Areeya, and thus based on her fame and popularity she gets lots of traffic and figures she can get away with charging more -- but as an FYI, she just raised her rates by about another buck.

So, if you want to see her live on cam, now it will cost you about 5 bucks a minute. So, be prepared for a simple 15 minute chat to set you back $75. And if you want to have an actual sex show with her -- that is, having enough time to talk to her and get things going and having things reach a fun conclusion (>ahem<) -- in usual cam time, you're probably looking at a half hour show and it costing you about $150.

But, hey, like I said it's Areeya and I'm sure there are more than enough guys around here who'd love to spend time with her gorgeous smile!