Thread: Chastity Belts
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hoselover can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.sucks.you View Post
Sex is in your mind; not your penis or your vagina or whatever else you bring to that party.

Of course in a chastity belt you'd still get excited and turned on. You might even get more excited the longer you wear it! The only difference here is that you just won't get an erection.

There is no pain involved. As mentioned, you might feel pressure. Waking up in the morning can be uncomfortable.

If you have someone who can participate in the experience with you, keeping the key away from you, even if they make it more difficult, its a wonderful experience.
That's what I experience: the longer I wear the more exited I become. As I don't have a keyholder I should love to experience what longer term wearing with a keyholders is. Not easy especially with the erection at night and against the next morning...

These are mine chastity belts. The first one is The Curve. The picture is good but on the second (not the best picture) I have my favourite, the CB6000. I like this one more because it is smaller, which I prefer! Both chastity devices disable erections
Attached Thumbnails
PHO_163409_2182505.jpg   PHO_163409_2182506.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 12-09-2011 at 09:59 AM.