View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I find it difficult to imagine that any trans person who GENUINELY self-identifies as a WOMAN holds the opinion you ascribe above. NOTE my use of the word GENUINELY. I am not doubting the veracity of what you say they told you, only the veracity of who they claim to be. I suspect that when they speak to themselves, they don't make that claim.
i totally agree with u here. i mean the girls i am referring to are pre-op.. and have no plans to change that.. ie they still see themselves as "third sex" or something... and i am only guessing as to why.

it really fascinates me as to why they think like this.

this is the translation of a fb quote from a ts friend. i can repost the original statement in philo if people want: (and this ts girl is ... DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!)
Well I think that transsexuals beriamos not participate in Miss Universe because we have our own competitions and we are proud of what we are. Women like us are more beautiful than those who were born women.

Last edited by aussiepride; 04-28-2012 at 11:26 AM.