View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

The poor slave, all bound, gagged and with her little cock caged up. It has an opening for fucking in the rear. I have never worn it myself but I did use on a few guests with specific interests, and now Jamie is the latest to be forced into this position. If she gets hard, it will hurt.

I pass the vibrating butt plug to ila, to be used on the hole of his choice. As much as I like having his attention all to myself, it will be fun to torture poor Jamie. To make her get hard until the cage bites into her cock, to punish her for being such a whore who cannot stop cumming. For that, I pick up the feather I asked for and stroke the underside of her cock with its pointed tip between the bars of the chastity cage. At the same time, I ram my cock back inside her mouth to silence any complaints she may have. With the blindfold on, she does not see either of them coming at her.

I am lying on my side now, feeding her with my cock and tickling hers. "Don't get hard." I remind her, "No matter what happens, do not get hard without my permission." With the cat in my left hand, I run the tips across her tender red butt cheeks as a preview of what awaits her if she misbehaves again.

And I know she will get hard. I myself have never been able to resist cock tickling. To be tied up and feel that feather slide from base to tip, again and again, it drives me crazy every time. While Jamie is totally submissive and lets us know it, I on the other hand enjoy pretending to fight the urge just to make sure my partner is equally entertained. I guess that is the big difference between Jamie and I: she craves domination, pain and humiliation while I prefer the roleplaying aspects.