View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I had to pull out to let Jamie reply. The cat has not arrived yet, which is a shame as she is simply begging to be whipped for being such a whore. I take the tip of my cock and slide it around Jamie's lips. "How many guys fucked you at my party? Too many to count?" Before she can reply, I thrust into her mouth again. I am hard now, just waiting to release the inevitable spurts.

The first stream erupts deep into Jamie's throat. I moan loudly, and continue ramming her in the mouth, feeling her tongue trying to wrap around my cock. I don't expect her to swallow everything, of course, and pull out in between squirts. My hand squeezes out the next load, which I aim at Jamie's face. The other hand is holding her head upright to make sure she catches every drop. In this position, her face is covered in my sweet juice, a wet sticky mess that she is no doubt quite familiar with.

"Are you hungry for more?" I ask her before sliding my cock into her mouth again. Another spurt is unloaded. "You love the taste of my cum, don't you?"