View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Well I took the test and of course I scored 100 % on both of them because everyone of the shemale pictures was known to me as they are in my files. Incidentely, I recognized about a third of the Genetic girls also.

I would like to do a tougher test with pics of not so well known Tgirls. I have 3 folders already set up with 50 pics of girls in each, some are tgirls - some are genetic girls. I was going to put them into a slideshow format but there is no way to upload that here.

Here is test 1. Some of these you may recognize; it just depends on how much of a fan you are. It will take 4 posts to handle them all. So take the test and see how good you do. In each of the tests I made up there is a code that will give the correct answers. It will be interesting to see if anyone can decipher the code and post it here before I let you in on the secret.
Attached Thumbnails
zz00 Title.jpg   zz00.jpg   zz000.jpg  

Test 1 - 001.jpg   Test 1 - 002.jpg   Test 1 - 003.jpg  

Test 1 - 004.jpg   Test 1 - 005.jpg   Test 1 - 006.jpg  

Test 1 - 007.jpg   Test 1 - 008.jpg   Test 1 - 009.jpg  

Test 1 - 010.jpg   Test 1 - 011.jpg   Test 1 - 012.jpg  

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-03-2009 at 03:46 AM.