Thread: craigslist
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

McLuvinladyboys can only hope to improve

i was so busy on a tangent i forgot the main reason i wanted to post.
i got some replies back. now i have gmail, which puts your email chains in sort of a iinstant messanger sort of look. it shows you your last message and all the others in tabs, the tabs have your name on it. hers come up as "london england"
so suspecting foul play, i started asking questions, like where do you live(should be NYC since that was the personals section i was looking in) no answer to that, but i get, " i like you i would like to meet" ok, no name nothing, fine maybe her english isnt good thats fine.
i reply saying i would like to get some coffee or a few drinks, nothing crazy, we get to know each other and see where it goes
i get "ok yes...this is me" and the photo. i didnt really ask anything that required a yes or ok answer. so now i am suspicious and i come here to post the OP that we all read.

FINALY TONIGHT(its caps so you can skip to this part)
she sends me a few emails, as i wanted to see her tomorrow i thought we should talk. i get several one word emails. like "now" now what? seriously.
so i send back that i would like to talk to her, and get to know her and where is she from and what is her name. i got a name, maybelle or somthing, but she just sent back.. i asked her if she was from england, and again more about where she wants to meet and all that. i get back "there"
again i am confused, is this someone fucking with me? am i think desperate i want this NOT to be someone fucking with me? well its answer b i am just that desperate.
finally she sent an email that said "honey i am so horney tell me what you want to do with me be specific"
i replied that i wanted to meet someone, and that if i wanted to sit at home and jerk off reading what someone else was writing, i could do that in a million places that would be far more honest about thier intentions

not a peep since.
so CL, sucks ass