View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Very nice! I gotta say Tonya is my favorite jungle fantasy
“Jungle Movies” are probably one of the places where guys experience scantily-clad beautiful women for the first time. Another movie I remember was “Sheena” starring Tanya Roberts.

“Sheena” was one of the first VHS rentals my mom got for me. I guess she thought it was all right since it was rated “PG” or something. There is a scene early in the movie where Tanya is topless taking a shower under a waterfall. She also is bound and almost thrown from a helicopter by bad guys. Never told my mom about that…

“Miracles Still Happen” is a good movie. I guess I should’ve felt guilty jacking off over a girl who just lost her family in a plane crash but when you are a kid you don’t stop to think about stuff like that. Anyway, I just thought Susan was really cute and sexy and well… you know. I watched the whole thing and was glad she was finally rescued. At the time I didn’t know it was based on a true story. Never have seen it since—she must have made a big impression on me that I would still remember her today. Sort of like your first girlfriend…

Out of curiosity I looked her up yesterday and discovered her son is older than me. And that is a true story about Detroit and my first plane ride. As we were headed down the runway, I thought about Susan (not the crash in the beginning of course) and it made me feel better. Since then I have flown more times than I care to remember. On business, with my college football team, and with my family on vacation.

Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 11:04 PM.