View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I feel his cock being pushed deep into my hole. Much like the first time, it is a tight fit when he is fully aroused, but once he goes in so far that I can feel his balls bumping against my ass, everything else comes easily. In and out he goes, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"Mmmmm..." I moan between long, deep breaths. I know he came inside me, I can feel the hot wetness filling me up. My heart is racing. Another kiss on his lips to show that I appreciate what he did, then we relax once more on the bed. If only he can keep going forever...

My thoughts are interrupted when the door opens suddenly, startling me. In walks four people with balaclavas on. The mere sight of them makes me push Ila off me and scramble to the other side of the bed, even though I have no idea who they are or what's going on.

"You two, grab the girl!" the one who spoke is a woman, her long blonde hair dangling out from under her mask. She gestures to a pair of men standing behind her, with her other hand pointing at me. Immediately, I start screaming and retreating to the furthest corner of the room.

Another masked man, burlier than the rest, steps up next to the woman. "Who's this guy?" he indicates Ila with a tilt of his head, "What should we do with him?"

"Fuck it, we'll take him too." the woman replies. She strides up to Ila and whips out a knife from her pocket. "Don't make a sound, you hear? I'll cut you up if you piss me off. One of you go find me something to tie and gag him." The burly one promptly yanks open one of my bedside drawers and pulls out a pair of handcuffs and a ballgag.