View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I wholeheartedly agree. I've only had pleasurable experiences when I was fucked. My anticipation builds when I feel a cock against my bumhole. I want it in me so much that I start backing against it to feel the pressure increase until that moment when I feel the head slip in. At that point I like to hold still so that I adjust to the girth of the cock. Then I contract my muscles while simultaneously backing against my partner's cock. I want my partner at the same time to push deeper into me. I relax to feel the cock slide farther in and then I again clench. Each push feels more pleasurable than the last until finally I've taken it all in. Then my partner starts sliding in and out of me giving me more and more pleasure with each stroke. We fuck harder and harder until he's slamming his cock into me. And then comes the most pleasurable time when he shoots his load deep into me. I feel his cock expanding and spasming as he unloads.

Then comes the most pleasurable part. We don't move for several minutes as he keeps his cock in me. As soon as he's hard again we start fucking again. Unfortunately not everyone I've had has been able to stay in me after he orgasms, but it is oh so pleasurable when I have a partner who can get hard again without pulling out.

There's nothing like taking a load of sperm in me and then having it slowly leak out and run down my crack and onto my legs.

I'll take a cock in me anytime I can.