Thread: drag queens
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Yep- that's exactly what it is. Last weekend I was up late watching TV and the old Batman show came on. The episode featured Carolyn Jones as the villainess Marsha Queen of Diamonds. I remember seeing the episode as a child and even though I didn't understand my feelings at he time, I really liked seeing her all dolled up and acting seductive. Julie Newmar as Catwoman had the same effect. Few things were as exciting to my ten year old mind as these ladies! The episode last weekend had a scene where Marsha was dancing around and another where she was wearing a colorful rubber raincoat and had her hair up so I was in heaven.

Fast forward a few years when I first saw Ru Paul's Supermodel video and those feelings came flooding back. It was like discovering girls all over again.
Because it’s a very feminine and sexy look. The 40’s through 60’s seem to be a “golden age” for glamour. I discovered “Batman” in reruns (the TV show became popular again with the release of the movie in 1989). Julie Newmar as "Catwoman" is totally hot and was the primary reason I watched it. She would become one of my first celebrity “crushes.” On a side note I bet “Batman” was also responsible for introducing millions of kids to bondage.

Julie was originally an actress and dancer on Broadway and won a Tony Award. I believe she is almost 6’ tall and has an IQ of 150 or something. Beauty, brains, and talent. What’s not to like! Here’s a few pictures of her “pre-catwoman.”

Interesting fact I never knew before. Her dad, Don Newmeyer, played football for the Los Angeles Buccaneers (of the old NFL) from 1926-27. He is listed at 6'2" 205.
Attached Thumbnails
Julie-Newmar-11.jpg   Julie-Newmar-10.jpg   Julie-Newmar-9.jpg  

Julie-Newmar-13.jpg   1ae4.jpg   julie-newmar (1).jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 02-25-2017 at 03:12 PM.