View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gor Gar will become famous soon enoughGor Gar will become famous soon enough
Cool

Sorry to dredge up such an old topic, but I figured better late than never to get in on this.

I'm a "proud papa" to a couple of Chihuahuas, a Deer Head and an Apple Head, left to right named Sara and Bandit. Sara's a sweet, albeit needy little diva of a girl, and Bandit is a headstrong little boy and is pretty much exclusively my buddy and doesn't really care to befriend too many other people.

To make a long story short these dogs originally belonged to an old lady that wanted to have them put down when she died herself (because her son would've neglected them, abused them, etc)...fortunately for me I know said old lady's niece that sort of bypassed the woman's wishes when she passed away, and voila before you know it I own a couple of dogs I probably never would've been able to purchase outright.

My friend snapped this pic with his cell phone, so apologies if it's grainy or whatever. Basically, I don't own them, they simply have me trained...if they want a snack, I hop up and get it...if they want attention, I stop what I'm doing and pay them attention...but I wouldn't hurt these little babies for anything in the world, and they give me so much to look forward to in day-to-day life.
Attached Thumbnails
Bandit and Sara_resized.jpg