View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

guido330 will become famous soon enoughguido330 will become famous soon enough
Default Chastised Hotel Maid Learns New Duties

From Forced Womanhood #41:

When I caught my husband all dressed up in a French Maid's outfit when I came back from a business trip unexpectedly I was disgusted. He was mortified, promising he would never do it again, but he simply couldn't stop himself. There he was, for the second time, all dressed up and stroking himself. Well, that was it for the marriage was my initial reaction. Then I had a thought that made me break out with the biggest smile. Sympathetically I told him that I understood about his desires.

"If you really want to play dress up as a maid I'll help. And when you think you are ready you can play being a maid at the hotel," I said.

It was a small upscale hotel I inherited from my parents, catering almost exclusively to business clientele. Naturally, he couldn't believe how understanding I was.

"The only thing is if I'm to help you, you are doing to look and act like a miad. Not like a guy in drag," I said seriously, which, of course, he happily agreed to. But months later, Mitzy, as I now called her, was far from happy. Nor did I expect him to be after his, or her, boob job, electrolysis, and permanent makeup.

"Why are you doing this? All I wanted to do was dress up and pretend," she cried.

"Yes, but I am not pretending. After today you won't be my husband," I said, jerking him off in his panties. "Enjoy that? I'm glad, because it's the last time for a very long time, if ever," I declared. "Since you are not a real man you certainly won't be needing this little thing anymore," I said, inserting his pecker into the chastity belt and locking it.

I had Mitzy trained to exhaustion the first day. She looked relieved after it was over, of course, it was only the beginning.

"You do know that you'll be working evenings in the bar in a special booth providing a special service to our guests. All you have to do is open wide, then swallow. Here, I'll show you," I said gleefully removing my skirt.

She was horrified and stared at my huge, realisitc looking strap-on cock. She kept her mouth firmly closed when I pressed it to her lips, which I expected. I simply pinched her nose until she was forced to open it to breathe. I rammed all ten inches in and gave her a good fucking. Then I squeezed and sent a huge pint load down her as she gagged and swallowed as fast as she could.

"See that wasn't so bad, was it? Most men's dicks aren't even this big and won't shoot nearly the volume. But each night I'll start you out until you get used to it. You'll do as many guests who need relief from their busy day."
Attached Thumbnails
maid.jpg