View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tailia will become famous soon enough
Default Some suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Like the frilled skirt and thigh stocking look. Not bad underneath either!
Perhaps trying just a little too hard?
Well yes, some are a little less innocent than others. There is no reason we can't work with that ...

What a cute bottom on this one, besides her smoky over the shoulder come here look. It seems clear to me that she needs a set of mid back length layered extensions with a little poof on top and big full bangs. Her hair should be in a bolder than natural color too, a brassy red blond would be just trampy enough for her I think. I rather like her makeup in that over the shoulder picture. I would want her brows to be completely removed, permanently, except perhaps for a little stub of hair near her nose on each side. Carefully penciling in her brows every morning will help remind her what a slave to makeup she has become. An yes, full brushy double mascaraed false lashes fluttering under those penciled brows

That bottom needs to be encased in jeans so tight they could be painted on and set off with three inch spike heels. I want her wiggling her toushy in those heels all day every day with her member being massaged between her legs at every step. She absolutely must have two inch nails done with flashy nail art as well. I love the thought of her wiggling into her jeans with those.

I think she needs something upfront that complements her look and attitude. So ... C cups in lace under a deep V neck sheer blouse. She needs her bottom filled hard, long, and regularly to assure she stays properly compliant.

I see this one as a professional cocktail waitress, pun fully intended. Strut, wiggle, and flirt all day while angling for tips by bending over and giving customers a look down her blouse. No snips for this one, she should have hormones raging through her 24/7. Let her know her equipment is functional while she holds a lip brush with those long lovely nails and glosses her lips.

I'd want this one hard and moaning while bent over, brassy long hair sweeping her back, receiving my member from under my skirt. It would be a turn on to watch her pleasure herself later with those long nails.

My imagination, as always, runs wild. Great pic ...

Tailia

Last edited by Tailia; 04-15-2008 at 05:07 PM.