View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Very good post techno883. There’s no easy (or “right”) answer--it’s different for everybody. Speaking totally for myself, I’m attracted to the feminine person. She might have a cock. She might not. My first girlfriend (in fact the first person I ever had sex with) was transgender. When we first met “he” (at that time) was a very cute boy my age who lived down the street from us. Eventually we grew closer and closer. We dated through high-school and she began transitioning.

My two wives have been cisgender women as are most of my “celebrity crushes.” But that’s just the way it worked out. It could just as easily gone the other way if I had met the right person or if my friend from high-school and I had stayed together. Between marriages and a couple of times in college I dated and was intimate on a few occasions with transwomen and someone who might be considered a “crossdresser.” Since I’m married now, “fooling around” with anybody is out. But I might leave my wife for Angeles Cid, Nicole Ferri, or Courtney Act.

Welcome back. And I hope you will keep posting! By the way a good starting place for “terminology” is to just do a Google search. Or if you have a good friend who is gay or trans, just ask!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
I have always thought some of the things that were published on the "evils" of masturbation were hilarious. The sad thing is that this ignorant view of human sexuality promoted medical "cures" that caused real harm to young boys and girls.

BTW as a teenager my record was seven times in one day.

According to this picture, at 36, my "accomplishments" in life should be "vice and degeneracy" heading to "moral and physical wreck."
Just celebrated my 37th birthday. Blew right past "vice and degeneracy." But if I end up looking like "grandpa" in the picture at 60 I'm gonna kill myself.

Last edited by a9127; 09-12-2019 at 01:45 PM.