View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Yep GRH, it's like that! Last nite a very horny friend of mine smsed me at 1am and announced she's be over... I was already sound asleep and quickly fell asleep again after her sms. None the less, she came over an hour later and started lubing me up (mind you I was half asleep). "Don't lube my buttocks but my hole and your dick, dear" I mumbled... she didn't say a word and a second later YANKED her sizable penis up my unprepared and poorly lubricated ass...

NOW, THAT HURT! And I got so f****** angry and was suddenly FULLY awake! And that was the end of any sexual encounter with me for THAT night. I didn't even wanna look at her...

POINT: Don't just walk into a guy's bedroom and stick your penis up his unprepared rectum :-)

Grrr! :-)
HAHAHAHA....Fucking hysterical....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Exactly... when I feel my legs tense up and my back arch I know it's only seconds until I'm quivering and holding my partner as close as I can to keep the pressure deep and on target.
Time For Yet Another Cold Shower....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Excuse my laughing, Hank!!
Anyone can enter your bedroom and rape you?
You need to have some protection man!
Also, Your friend is really some piece of work!
This is fucking insane ,, stop it sesame,,,

Last edited by dauls; 07-09-2012 at 07:43 PM. Reason: merge posts