View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default uninvited entry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Yep GRH, it's like that! Last nite a very horny friend of mine smsed me at 1am and announced she's be over... I was already sound asleep and quickly fell asleep again after her sms. None the less, she came over an hour later and started lubing me up (mind you I was half asleep). "Don't lube my buttocks but my hole and your dick, dear" I mumbled... she didn't say a word and a second later YANKED her sizable penis up my unprepared and poorly lubricated ass...

NOW, THAT HURT! And I got so f****** angry and was suddenly FULLY awake! And that was the end of any sexual encounter with me for THAT night. I didn't even wanna look at her...

POINT: Don't just walk into a guy's bedroom and stick your penis up his unprepared rectum :-)

Grrr!

:-)
Wow... that sucks.... very inconsiderate , I think you should have words with your friend! If this behaviour persists you could perhaps lock your door or, with the motto 'be prepared', you could always lube up every night before going to sleep just incase.