View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012
dan

Default Asses'n pussies

Two very different types of feeling for me. A vagina rubs all the surface of your cock constantly, except when a woman starts having strong pleasure, at wich point a depth in the inside starts opening wider, probably the entry to the uterus in order to allow the semen to reach it. Then your phalus only feel the first few inches of the vagina on the inside, and the head almost nothig anymore, except by spots. On the other hand, the entry to the vagina, the vulva, doesn't create much pressure on your cock. A butt is very different: the anus is always quite tight. It feels like a ring is pressuring your cock as you slide in and out, like a thight elastic band going up and down your shaft. The inside, the rectum, is almost always larger than a vagina and seems to touch the whole surface of the cock much more lightly and gently, or only by big spots one at a time. I find it allows you to control a bit more your pleasure. For a cock (ask any, have a head to head conversation...), both are great, but as triplej said, asslove has something a bit naughtier to it, it just adds a little something (not unlike a cute, little, more or less flaccid penis also does, hanging down and moving as you fuck the ass). Of course, the greatest difference in all this is always made by the personnality and charm of the person who takes it. To me, more softness, femininity and grace does it more than the orifice -and long legs, murmurs or moanings, breathing, softness of skin, lovely movements induced by pleasure, etc.
As to the taste (Amy and aussiepride), i find that a clean asshole and even a clean rectum (but you have to KNOW they're clean), both can taste very good; there parts of the intimate tastes of the person . For men, women have delicate body odors and tastes, and also t-women because of fem hormones. For some reason, more beauty and femininity always seem to taste better (a bit of sweetness and a bit of spice, i don't know...).
Let me finaly add to this that most pussies are good indeed, but there is some rare but noticable of them out there, no matter how clean, that have real strong, acrid smell and taste...