View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BBboySingle is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to BBboySingle Send a message via Skype™ to BBboySingle

Thanks translover and TheSkronkDonkey for your thoughts.

Now in response to you TheSkronkDonkey,

Yes I'm only 18. I discovered a large world which 6 years ago i had never thought existed and It is really something different which caught my attention.

Hey, I'm an open minded guy so as far of dating, the idea of having a t-girl as a girlfriend, Sure why not? I'm open to it, although i had never thought about it before but i think it would not bother me at all besides at the end they are girls only with something extra.

Plus you only live once why not enjoy it

Now, I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND TO DEATH, almost 4 years now (Never thought it could happen ) but I'm just looking for the experience not a relationship, i want to try something new in life, since we all get bored from time to time from the typical routine.

But spite of how i see them, that i know i want with a t-girls and that i have clear in my mind that i like them because of their INCREDIBLE BEAUTINESS (Suzanny Petrovyck kicks my girlfriend ass ) , i feel bad sometimes DON'T KNOW WHY?

I like them, and i have no doubts on my sexual orientation, but after playing with a dildo or or watching videos sometimes i feel bad .

That is what keeps me thinking "why do i feel like this?" "Am i doing something wrong to my self?" , I don't want it to be like this all the time, that why i ask my self "what if i had never discovered trannys?".

I know what you are thinking (or i guess), why those silly questions for something that could be momentarily ? I don't know.

At the end, those are my doubts and thoughts, which I'm sure there are not the same for everyone but it leeds all of us to THE QUESTION.

What would my life be if i had never discovered trannys?

More simple? Joyless? Complicated? Boring? Who knows ?!