Thread: I Hate...
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ziggybabie is an unknown quantity at this point

"Chocolate News" with David Alan Grier. Very black nationalist oriented show. One segment of the show he seemed to be berating "white America" for not voting for Obama, speaking to the portions of "white America" didn't want to vote him because he's black. He failed to point any fingers in the other direction, though.

Voting FOR Obama only because he is black, (which he seemed to imply) is just as ignorant or racist as voting AGAINST him for being black (which he berated people for). It should have been about the issues, with race being a non factor.

I think racial nationalism in general is retarded, but could you imagine a white nationalist version of this? There would be riots. I don't mind jokes about "white" people. I can laugh at myself with no problem.

I mind when there is bitching and moaning when it's reversed even a quarter in the other direction.

I don't think black nationalism is any more "progressive" than white nationalism. Difference is you'll find fewer "progressive" white people who follow white nationalist politics.

Both groups often support separatism and extreme views, whether it's calling non white races "mud races" and thinking they are superior or whether it's exaggerating "white privilege" and blaming everything on white people.

While there are still racial issues to be fought, the fact that we have a black president should be an indicator of how far we have come. A lot of what is complained about now is class, NOT race issues, as there are more successful black people now than ever in the nation and there are many brokeass white folk.

Last edited by ziggybabie; 11-06-2008 at 06:08 PM.