Thread: Arab Spring
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
In the context that I used the term, I don't think it was offensive. I am sorry if it did offend offend somebody.
First of all, how you can think that referring to people living in the Arab world by that term isn't offensive, given what you've been told, is beyond reason. I can understand if you explained that you didn't think it was offensive when you wrote it. But to write now that you "don't think it was offensive" says that you stick by the use of this racist term in your context, as you wish.

Further, I suggest you Google "politician's apology." You haven't apologized for your own use of a racist term. Instead, you've pushed the issue back on to those who might be offended. Shameful.

Last edited by smc; 12-18-2012 at 12:18 PM.