View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

The whole shemale/ladyboy thing is relatively new to me. I was introduced to it by another female with whom I enjoy a close friendship as well as fairly frequent Sapphic lovemaking. She initiated me via internet images and videos and I admit I was floored and aroused too, much to my surprise.
The images and videos did not prepare me for "the real thing", however, and when I met the Asian ladyboy (here in the USA) I now have a close friendship and sexual relationship with, I was almost dumbstruck; even moreso when I saw "her" naked for the first time. Her tiny penis and empty scrotum were like nothing I'd ever seen.
I trust I'm not the only female who has this little kink but if I am, well, so be it.
BTW, I DO have a boyfriend with whom I share great hetero sex. He was OK with my girl-girl fun, and even assists when invited, but he's still in shock over the ladyboy. Of course, the ladyboy and I are determined to seduce him into a threesome (and I don't mean for golf.)