View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Shorty climbed onto the bed and made himself comfortable next to Shawn while still massaging her cute, firm bottom. He shifted position once more to lay down beside Shawn, all the while talking pacifyingly to her.

At first Shawn didn’t pay attention to what he was saying, but when he laid down she couldn’t at first believe what he was saying. She let him go on with his monologue. “Don’t worry, Princess, you’re safe now. I’ll protect you. My friend knew he wasn’t supposed to hurt you. The boss is going to be mad.”

Shorty stopped momentarily. He heaved a sigh and then continued. You’re gorgeous, Princess. If you were my girlfriend I would never let anyone harm you. I’d keep you safe forever.” He stopped talking once more and then ran his fingers lightly over Shawn’s body. “You can still be my girlfriend, Princess.” Once more Shorty stopped and then said, “I want to make love you to you, Princess.”

Shawn stiffened at Shorty’s last statement. It was almost too much to comprehend. A thousand thoughts raced through her head all at once as she tried to think of what to do.

In the bedroom I watched Burly guy spread lube over his shaft. He has the biggest cock I’ve ever seen. I could hardly wait to feel him in me. My excitement grew as Burly guy moved in behind me. I felt his cock against my hole. I wanted more and pushed back as Burly guy pushed forward. I moaned my desire as he slowly went all the way into me.

Burly guy started off fucking me slowly sending waves of pleasure through my body. His slow thrusts didn’t last. He was soon vigourously pumping in and out of me. Boss lady moved in closer to me to get a better view. Her firm, round breasts were almost in my face. I couldn’t resist the temptation and latched onto a nipple with my lips. She pushed her boob against me to let suck and lick her hardened nipple.