View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I've got a new hobby, started this past Summer. I enjoy going to the beach and looking for beach glass. I have three large milk bottles full of pieces of various colours, and another smaller jar full of "special" pieces, ones that are rare colours or unique shapes.

I went to the beach yesterday, and found many pieces of glass, including some large pieces that had not been totally smoothed out yet. Also, I found about 50-60 pieces of various ceramic or porcelain. I have been out to the beach at least 10 times so far, and this was the first time I've seen so many pieces of porcelain. They must have been in a container underneath the water for some time, and it must have somehow spilled out! I likened my haul to something that came from a "treasure chest".
What beach?