View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

I've got a new hobby, started this past Summer. I enjoy going to the beach and looking for beach glass. I have three large milk bottles full of pieces of various colours, and another smaller jar full of "special" pieces, ones that are rare colours or unique shapes.

I went to the beach yesterday, and found many pieces of glass, including some large pieces that had not been totally smoothed out yet. Also, I found about 50-60 pieces of various ceramic or porcelain. I have been out to the beach at least 10 times so far, and this was the first time I've seen so many pieces of porcelain. They must have been in a container underneath the water for some time, and it must have somehow spilled out! I likened my haul to something that came from a "treasure chest".