Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
The strike a few years back took a lot of the love of hockey i had and i just started to recapture that love but it's gone after watching a crap team win the cup so you know what let the south keep there teams and the league can fold and die for all i care
i'm done with hockey
I must admit that I am a little shocked to hear you say that, Jennifer. Chicago is far from being a crap team(and this is coming from a Leafs fan!), and they are one of the Original Six teams. I respect your opinion, and I am not bashing you by any means, I was just honestly surprised to see you say that.

Also, the Flyers made it to the Stanley Cup Finals! They could have won(and if they had won their last game in overtime, they would have been in Game #7!). I hope that you are just irked that the Flyers did not win and that you will someday rejoin our hockey fold here.