View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Music...Let's think...A lot of old-school, classic rock such as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Monkees, etc.

Then, I also like a LOT of alternative-90's stuff. Some favorite groups include The Smashing Pumpkins, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, Vast, etc.

And if you can't tell from the groups I previously listed, I like some of the traditional goth-rock and goth-traditional types of music-- stuff like Type O Negative, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Dead Can Dance, etc.
Wow! There is only one possible reaction to that list of music!

Name:  bowing.gif
Views: 84
Size:  265 Bytes Name:  bowing.gif
Size:  265 Bytes Name:  bowing.gif
Size:  265 Bytes

Seriously, that is a kick-ass list for sure!

I also think that your hobbies are really nice. I have a little flower garden in my back yard. Last year a plant started shooting up that I hadn't even planted! My mom had visited and was thinking about taking it out, but I suggested keeping it around for a little while longer as it looked like it was going to flower. It turned out to be a good idea! The mystery plant was a butterfly bush and it is a very lovely plant. It grew to about 6'! A lovely looking flower on it that smelled nice as well. And when the butterflies start coming around(hence the name) it raises it's beauty even more!

With the nice Spring we've had so far, the bush is already starting to have leaves growning on it(you leave the stalks alone, and just cut the seed pods(formerly the flowers) off. If you don't, it won't flower again. It turns out the neighbours forgot to prune their butterfly bush down last year and that was the reason it started to grow in my garden. If they had pruned it like the previous years I would not have had the pleasure of having it grow in my garden.

If you ever get your book(s) published, maybe I could get an autographed copy?