Thread: drag queens
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
I've seen it with other captions. I'm not sure what the "original" caption published in Playboy actually was. Of course I still find it very sexy. It's an awesome drawing.

Did you know RuPaul was in his 50's? I think he looks great and of course is absolutely gorgeous in drag. Christie Brinkley is in her 60's. Most of the celebrities we grew up with are now anywhere from 40 to 70. How does the saying go? "50 is the new 30"? Works for me. So, I wonder, does that mean... I'm only 16?
You're right. It is an awesome drawing, super erotic in its suggestiveness but it's the caption that makes it perfect for me. Imagine being Marshall sitting there with this exquisite lady perched seductively on your desk. So what if it's your 52 year old male boss? She's looking pretty good now, right? Damn, that's hot.

I don't find men in their 50s attractive but there are plenty of ladies that age I find attractive. Ive always had a thing for older women actually, like the stunning Lady Trinity.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0056.JPG   IMG_0055.JPG