Thread: To shy..
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Limegirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
Sweet lips and hips,

It appears there is more tolerance by Asian and Latin people, and they have slighter and smaller frames, while having a smaller separation between male and female features. Plus, they appear to be sex industry workers for the most part, while others like you are quietly out there, being very cautious.

I really, really hope I'm helping you.

With a tender and warm kiss on your sweet neck,

TAL
I got the impression that in Asia and South America there exist and entire, how should i put it "shemale culture" with homosexual men who take hormones to get female features.
In the west there is very few shemales, most are ts-women, men who feel trapped in the wrong body and want to change their body completly to make it fit better with their inner picuture of themselves as women.
Shemales and ts-women are not the same, there is a very big confusion out there on what is what so to speak, and to complicate the issue further there is a "greyzone" with girls who is a mix between shemales and ts-women.
Most shemales and ts-women are straight and like only guys, a few are lesbian and likes only women and some are like myself bs and like both guys and girls, mostly guys but I like girls too.
I have no need to expose myself on the internet to get attention, I know I am very good looking and I am not that type of person that need attention all the time to get the necessery selfesteem bosts that many seems to need.
If u show too explit pics of yourself in public then u send the wrong signals out and attracts the wrong guys.
I am just a ordninary girl but I had the bad luck born in a boys body, thats all.
So I have been forced to correct there nature have failed.
I live a ordinary life, not a "subculturelife" that many in the shemale or ts world seems to live in, I dont like that kind of lifestyle.
Thank you for your kind words TAL, I appriciate them much.

Limegirl