View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by postopadmirer View Post
What makes a fake.
I've seen lots of pictures of Danielle Foxxx with a penis, but I'm pretty sure she has a vagina. which one is the fake?

Most pictures are photo shopped to some degree. If the photo is clearly identified as fake, Eyes or groin what difference does it make.

If you get naked for a picture I believe you have some degree of expectation that all sorts of stuff will be done with and to it.

If you are famous enough to have people recognize your face, I would argue this is just one of many things in today's society that come with the price of fame. You can't pick and choose.
The point you make about getting naked or famous may be true, but that neither makes it right to create FAKES or to post them. And the site owner has made a reasonable, supportable decision.

As for Danielle Foxx, pictures of her with a penis pre-date her surgery, at which point she got the vagina she had always wanted.