Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default girlness

SMC made an excellent post , discussing Plato’s view of metaphysics and the concept of “forms” or how transsexuals fit into the “essence” of girlness. Eckhard Tolle in his book “Awakening to your Life’s Purpose” expands on this concept of “forms” and how they relate to our ego centered identity.

I also would like to put in my two cents worth. Indian mysticism and especially the philosophy Tantric yoga has significance for transsexuals. In Tantric yoga there is a God “Siva” and a Goddess “Parvati”. Tantric adepts “worshipers” believe that Siva is inert until Parvati merges with him in sexual union. Parvati possesses the energy that enables Siva to create the universe. Some Tantric sects worship the transsexual aspect of this union and create statues representing this union as half male and half female, in other words transsexual.
Tantric philosophy reveals that the female energy of the Goddess is suppressed in males. In the male human, the ego actively suppresses the female spirit within, in order to maintain male ego dominance. This female energy can be activated and transcend the male ego by meditation and worshiping the Goddess (called kundalini in India). This energy rises from the base of the spine and can produces very powerful self awareness “enlightenment” if you will, with a feeling of bonding with the universe.
I suspect that male hostility directed toward transsexuals has something to do with the basic insecurity the male ego has toward females and especially toward males transcending into females. They know subconsciously that males are psychically inferior to females and their ego dominance is threatened. This is an extremely brief presentation of Tantric yoga and may not make much sense but I know from personal experience that it works. I am a straight male and Tantric yoga has made my relationship with women much easier. Sometime, I would like to know how well I could get along with a tgirl.