View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=JodieTs;178211]That's really beautiful.
Hi Misha
Thanks for your lovely reply......its nice to know that my feelings and thoughts are also shared by your partner.....and what a coincidence that you lived SO near to me! My home is actually in a small village just outside the ever-spreading sprawl of Milton Keynes city but know the area where you used to live.
Like your man, I am not too keen to visit "ts/gay" clubs or events but know they suit some people. I had often considered visiting the "Pink Punters" club but was incredibly lucky enough to meet my partner in quite unusual circumstances.......
We first met at an "Asian-Expo" event in London about 3 years ago,..she was working on a stand as a translator for a factory from China and I made an excuse about being a UK buyer so I could talk to her. We met later for lunch and I fell head-over-heels for her. Although she is so feminine in every way, I had suspected her "gender identity" and for me I guess you could say that it was a case of love at first sight. We dated during that first year and moved in together when we just could'nt carry on leading our lives apart.
I'm actually out of the UK this week and missing my girl like crazy but will be back on Sunday (time can go SO slow sometimes!). Take care X