View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
I have 4 who-is-she polls

--MULTIPLE SELECTIONS POLLS--

where you pick types of skin color, tits, legs, butts, eye colors, hair colors, noses, cocks, and airstrips.

There are 60 total choices, I selected 15, and it went a really fast couple minutes.
I dunno... now I get upset again... and then the Reps will bash in my door again...

Why is it that we have to "select" aspects of trans*femininity that we like more than others?

Every single transsexual lover and friend that I've been blessed with have had her own beauty and personality (as my cis-girls had back then), and I feel just as littly inclined to start judging my aspects of attraction for trans*woman than for any one else.

Why not just chill off and feel blessed that our transsexual girls love us?

I may be talking up against several other of my earlier postings (where I have, actually, asked deeper into our attraction), but I don't want to have my attraction mystified. It's as honest as any man's to any woman.

The entire universe of attraction hasn't changed - it has only expanded.

Never mind...

H