View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Dream Girl

Found out that gorgeous "dream girl" I posted about in the "Love Is..." thread works in the Registrar's office at our university. Friday afternoon I had to go check on a student that should have been enrolled in my class this fall. She is wearing the dress I saw her in earlier today and she is every bit as beautiful as I expected. She says "Can I help you?"

"Yes. I need to check on someone that's not on my roster."

She said "Sure. I'd be glad to look them up for you 'Dr. Andy.'"

"That would be great. How did you know my name?"

Smiling she says "Oh. I've heard a lot about you from some of the students."

"I hope it's all good!"

"It is..." she says with a "knowing" look. "Why don't you come back to my office?"

We look up the "missing" student and it turns out his advisor enrolled him in the wrong section. You move him over to mine.

"Thanks. By the way, what's your name?"

"Sarah. I just started this summer. I'm originally from Ohio. I don't know Indianapolis very well."

I'm not sure about doing this with a fellow employee. If you said 'No' I'd understand. But I can sense there is something between us. So...

"Sarah, if you don't have plans for tonight. Would you like to go out for a drink later?"

"Sure. I'd like that. I don't have too many friends yet. Maybe you can show me around. I'm almost done, let me get ready then we can go."

We walk over to my Hellcat, I open the door for you and climbing in you say "Your students told me you were a 'car guy.' This is really nice."

"Thanks. I'll try to stay under the speed limit" I say laughing.

"I trust you. They also told me you were a really nice guy and you were very active with LGBT causes."

"I don't make a big deal out of it but I sometimes feel like a 'big brother' to them. They don't often have anyone in their lives that they can talk to much less that cares about them."

"Where would you like to go?" I ask.

"How about the art museum? I think it's still open. Then maybe we can have dinner."

You tell me that your degree was in 'Art History' and not only is it fun seeing everything with you but I learn a lot too. The sun is setting as we tour the grounds and we go to look at the famous "LOVE" sculpture by Robert Indiana. You say "Do you see how the 'O' is tilted? That's supposed to represent an erection. There was a version of this that was supposed to say 'FUCK.' A lot of people don't know that. Imagine if THAT had been on all those Christmas cards!"

"That's a pretty cool story Sarah. I never realized that."

"You know it's getting late. We better go have dinner. Any place is fine with me!"

We head downtown and park at Circle Center so we can walk around a little. On a Friday night it's crowded so we just take our time. I show you most of the sights of downtown Indy (there aren't too many!) and we spend a lot of time just getting to know each other better. It turns out we have a lot in common and soon the talk is more like flirting. I tell you how beautiful you look in that dress and the story of how seeing you earlier made my boring business meeting bearable.

"Thanks. I know, I hate meetings too Andy."

"Let's try this place." I say. It's St. Elmo's one of the most expensive restaurants in Indy. But something tells me it's not out of the question for our first date. They have a dress code... YOU look fantastic and I still have my suit and tie on from earlier. So I guess we'll be ok.

We order a steak dinner (I have to warn you about the horseradish) and several drinks. We share a dessert and by the end of the evening we have opened up a lot about ourselves with each other. Walking back to the parking garage, we are both giggling and you say, "I don't know about you Andy, but there's no way I could drive."

At that time of night the place is almost empty. You have been hanging onto my arm all the way from St. Elmo's and when we get back to my car there is a brief pause. Looking up at me you say "I really had a nice evening with you Andy. Thanks for dinner and for showing me around."

"Sarah..." I don't finish because suddenly I realize I am kissing you. You kiss me back and throw your arms around my neck. I can feel your small cock getting hard under your dress. When we separate, you just look at me and smile.

"Why don't you come back to my place and we'll go get your car tomorrow?"

"That'll work..." you say giggling.

When we arrive at my house in Zionsville, you say "Wow. What do they pay you guys?" Then "Do you think we'll get in trouble?"

"No. Actually there have been several couples on the faculty that have met and gotten married and there are at least two openly gay and lesbian student couples at our school. It's no one's business and we just have to make sure we behave professionally while we're at school. It's not like a teacher and student dating."

"I don't care anyway Andy" you say as we kiss again. This time much longer than before. "So are you gonna invite me in or what?"

We make our way upstairs to my bedroom. You lay back on the bed and slip your dress over your head. Kissing your beautiful body all over I work my way down to your cock which is fully hard now. As I slip your panties off I can tell it is very small but I find it so cute! I can take all of you in my mouth and for the next several minutes I gently suck and tease you. I can tell how much you are enjoying this.

I can also tell you don't have a lot of experience but that doesn't matter. You seem like one of the nicest girls I've ever met. I'm not surprised when you say "You should know I'm a virgin Andy."

"That's OK Sarah. We don't have to do it if you aren't ready."

"But I want to Andy. I feel really comfortable with you. I'm a little scared because I'm afraid it might hurt."

"We'll take out time and use lots of this stuff." There's no hurry and we just spend time enjoying each other. I gently insert my fingers and using lots of lube massage your prostate. You really like this and after a while I ask you if you think you are ready.

"OK Andy. But be gentle."

"Don't worry sweetie, I will be."

You are very tight but once I'm inside you say "Oh God!" I ask you if everything's OK.

"Yeah it feels awesome."

Very slowly and gently I begin to fuck you. Your little cock is rock hard now and dripping pre cum. I stroke it as I begin to pick up the pace. You are much more relaxed now and really getting into it. You say "Fuck, Andy... that feels so amazing. Don't stop..."

We gradually build to a climax and our orgasms are intense. You say "Oh, Christ..." as you feel me shoot my load in you and your little cock spurts onto your tummy. I lick your cum off of you and then we both lie there holding each other. You rest your head on my chest and I gently stroke your hair.

"Wow Andy, I had no idea anything could feel like that. Thanks for a wonderful evening." then "Omigod! My car! Everyone will know I went home with you!"

"No problem Sarah. We'll go get it tomorrow morning. We'll take my truck instead of the Hellcat and I'll drop you off. You can always say you stayed with friends."

"Do you think we can make this work?"

"We already are, Sarah." You snuggle close to me and say "Yeah. I guess you're right, Andy."

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-20-2016 at 07:54 PM.