View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Sex sells… Everything!!!

Don’t know exactly what this ad was for. Flowers? To give to your secretary maybe? But it must be from perhaps the 1940’s given the old dial phone and number (count the digits). I’ve never even seen a number like this before. But she is super hot. Wonder how they allowed this back then? Christ, she could be my great-grandmother.

I see a… bowling ball? Again don’t know what this was about. And frankly don’t care. Think it’s maybe for shoe polish? Never got past my “future wife” (from 60 years ago?) but yeah, sure I’d go bowling with her.

This one is for an Optometrist. Had my “eye exam” recently. My doctor showed me this pic and asked me “what I saw” I replied: “a billion dollars, a new Ferrari, and a 12” cock.” There’s really no other way to explain it actually…

Cigarettes were a big deal until they realized they killed people… During the 50’s and 60’s especially. Shit, even Virginia Slims and “Joe Camel” ads carried on into my own lifetime. There was a real backlash against smoking with people my age. In 1992, we were given “Say NO to Cancer Joe” buttons in school. Still have mine. Will have to post it. She looks like the girl from Thunderball. The look on her face. She is NOT impressed... I hope she’s saying “Fuck off, asshole.”

It took me a while to notice that she was selling stereo speakers. Would love to have something like the largest one hooked up to my computer. I would play "classic" Slayer at full blast. Maybe she could help me set them up? The only problem is my neighbors will call the cops and my wife will file for divorce…

From 1970. Fifty years ago now. Kinda sexist if you ask me. All the women are kneeling and appear submissive. I believe the text that accompanied this said it ran in "Playboy." Wouldn’t work today. Besides, who would wear pants made out of Acrylic? Shit, better not smoke wearing these. You could become "the human torch." “Dynamite” is right.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0509.JPG   IMG_0507.JPG   IMG_0508.JPG  

IMG_0511.JPG   IMG_0500.JPG   IMG_0512.JPG  

Last edited by a9127; 04-29-2020 at 01:23 PM.