View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

This has been a slow day. So here goes. Some longer alternative descriptions for the pics above…

The first one: “Fuck, Andy… Don’t look so surprised. You know I was a Navy Seal. This is nothing…”

The second: We were planning a romantic weekend. And lots of wild sex and bondage. But she forgot when I kissed her goodbye this morning that I had to drive to Chicago to meet a client. Before she tied herself up, she put her soft cock into a surgical steel chastity device with a urethral plug that I designed myself… A very snug fit, this one also has a “ball vice” that uses a ratchet mechanism which tightens ever so slowly if she tries to remove it or plays with herself in any way… And only I have the key. Her cock fully hard is just over 7” and the plug is beginning to drive her wild. It’s only been like 10 minutes and already she needs to cum SO badly… But it won’t be much longer. I should be home tomorrow night. Unless, of course, I have to stay until Saturday

The third: Couldn’t help this one… She’s saying “Andy, you are a lot smaller than I had imagined.”

And finally: “Damn that Andy, he talked me into going to this stupid Dame Tu Cosita Dance Challenge. Fuck. Can’t tell anyone apart in these dumb green alien costumes. Shit, I hope that was him who sucked my cock back there…”

Last edited by a9127; 03-31-2020 at 02:36 PM.