View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

So my latest “future wife” is… Forty years older than me??? As many of you know I workout in the middle of the night at a gym just down the street. I like it because I get the place to myself and I’m kind of a “night person” anyway. They have several flat screen TV’s that play CNN, ESPN, old TV shows, and “infomercials” constantly. Usually don’t pay any attention.

But last night there was some kind of “Western” on (Unless it’s Clint Eastwood, I typically don’t watch “cowboy” stuff. I’m definitely a “City Boy” anyway. ). Looked like it was from the 50’s or 60’s. Didn’t really care about it except that there was the most totally gorgeous girl. Unlike many actresses of the period, she had a very modern look and I thought she was beautiful. She was wearing a flannel shirt and jeans. Old Levi’s maybe? Definitely Love at first sight.

Very surprised I didn’t know who she was. Thought of all my “retro” favorites and couldn’t come up with a match. Finally they mentioned her character’s name: Maybelle. That was all I needed. Did a search on my phone and discovered it was “The Big Valley” Christmas episode from 1965. The actress’s name was Lynn Loring.

Research was required. Today I learned Lynn had starred on one of the earliest “soap operas” at 7, graduated from high school in 1961, played Efrem Zimbalist Jr.’s daughter on “The FBI” (I have heard of this series), appeared in numerous TV shows and movies (including “The Man From U.N.C.L.E.” and “Journey to the Far Side of the Sun”), and later became a producer, eventually becoming president of MGM/UA Television Productions in the 1980’s.
Attached Thumbnails
Maybelle.jpg   tumblr_inline_mrn1i8VNkR1qz4rgp.jpg   ghy5q5g4u1jpg5uy.jpg  

m5sdqa1rkjrjr1jd.jpg   gettyimages-109249329-1024x1024.jpg   lynn-loring-images.jpg