Thread: Off to Thailand
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of
Default My friend thinks i'm a prev

I'm up and around and feeling a whole lot better still a little sore down below and my friend who came with me thinks i'm a prev as i tend to check myself in the mirror as i love how i look down there she caught me a few times and once caught me rubbing my hand agianst it, Going to the bathroom is a little messie as i still tend to pee all over myself by the Doc assures me once the swelling goes away i'll be fine at least it does go straight up as i heard of a few post-op girls had that problem, And yes i started dialition with the stents or dildos which is what they are but they call em stents for some silly reason and as i was asked the answer is NO i have no regrets and i'm glad i had the surgery Jennifer

Last edited by transjen; 01-17-2009 at 04:37 PM.