View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ?

Before I can say a word of protest, the second policewoman rams her gigantic cock between my lips, into my mouth, and what feels like halfway down my throat. I gag and feel as if I will pass out. But before that happens, after only five deep thrusts of her massive tool, she begins to shoot cum into me. I feel it welling in my stomach. Then she grabs hold of her dick, pulls it out, and shoots more jizz all over my face. Then she grabs my arm, drags me over to Monique, and shouts something. I don?t know what she?s saying, but Monique begins to lick the cum from my face.

The second policewoman laughs and says, in rough English, ?Welcome to Paris.?

Then, the first policewoman reappears, dressed in a powder blue babydoll, her tits and cock visible through the sheer material. Her cock isn?t as big as her friend?s, but is fully erect and delicious looking. She wears her policewoman cap and holds a big dildo and some handcuffs. She says something in French, and Monique begins to undress me.

Meanwhile, the second policewoman makes a space on the table, takes the dildo, and -- using the suction cup I now notice near the balls -- attaches it firmly, sticking straight up. When I am fully naked, she grabs me and bends me over, rubbing her cock right against my ass and dripping some of the remnants of her enormous cumload right on my hole. Using her tongue, she then swirls around around a combination of cum and saliva and pushes into me. Satisfied that I am ready, she drags me to the table and, with one swift motion, pushes me down on the dildo, which goes deep into my ass so quickly that I yelp. She gently slaps my sticky face.

The dildo feels much deeper than the one I used at home, perhaps because I?m sitting on it. The first policewoman comes over and pulls my arms behind my back, handcuffing my wrists together. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Monique stealthily making her way to the door and running away. I am left alone with the two policewomen.

My hands now firmly shackled behind my back, the first policewoman stands on the table and dangles her cock in front of my face. Her friend kneels in front of the table and takes my cock in her surprisingly soft hand and strokes. I am nearly instantly rock hard. She then lowers her mouth onto my cock and, grabbing my waist, at the same time as she sucks me she lifts my entire body off part of the dildo in my ass. I can?t believe her strength. She?s literally lifting me up and down to fuck me with the dildo. I moan in absolute pleasure at being fucked and sucked simultaneously.

That seems to be signal. The first policewoman, her cock now as hard as mine, is positioned perfectly, and as her friend lifts me up and down on the dildo, my mouth hits the tip of her erection. She doesn?t have to tell me to open my mouth. This feels incredible, and I want more.

I feel like part of a perfectly constructed perpetual motion sex machine. One woman keeps her mouth on my cock, sucking me up and down as she lifts me off the dildo, which is fucking my ass better than it?s ever been fucked, and manages to use my mouth so that the other woman is face-fucking me. The rhythm is ideal, like the best music I?ve ever heard.

I hungrily suck, hardly even cognizant of the fact that I am a prisoner and, in essence, being raped. I don?t care. I take that cock with great enthusiasm. I look up at the first policewoman, and she is smiling at me. If my mouth wasn?t full of her cock, which now seems to be growing even larger, I would smile back.

The first policewoman rips off the top of her babydoll and begins to play with her tits. I want to suck them, but I?m busy. Meanwhile. my ass is being plundered by the dildo, and my dick is filling with cum. I wonder how long I can keep from spewing it into the second policewoman?s mouth. Almost as if on cue, she takes one hand from my waist -- miraculously managing to continue working my entire body up and down, with superhuman strength -- and tightly grasps the bottom of my shaft to keep me from cumming.

As the cock keeps growing in my mouth, I begin to feel the first policewoman?s balls bumping against my chin. They are so smooth and warm, and I really want to lick them. But these women definitely have a plan. Suddenly, the first policewoman moans deeply and begins to wave her left hand. It?s obviously a signal, because at the precise moment that the cock in my mouth begins to shoot a huge load directly down my throat, the second policewoman release her hand from the base of my shaft and I begin to shoot a huge load directly into her mouth. I look down and she looks up, as cum drips from her lips, which are still firmly around my hard dick. The first policewoman and I keep cumming and cumming, until I nearly pass out.

Both of us who have just cum are exhausted from our orgasms, but the second policewoman doesn?t care. The first policewoman climbs down from the table, rearranges her babydoll, and sits on the couch, stroking her softening cock beneath the sheer material. The second policewoman lifts me off the dildo, yanks it off the table -- it makes a funny sound as the suction releases -- and rams it straight into my mouth.

?Suck!? she yells. I taste my ass for a minute or so, and she pulls the dildo from my mouth and throws it in a corner of the room. ?Good!? she says, smiling broadly.

I notice that she is rock hard, just like when she forced me to suck her, and I am again overwhelmed by the size of her dick. The more I stare at it, the larger it becomes. I estimate that it is easily half-again as large as Teodora?s, previously the biggest I?d ever seen in real life or a magazine.

The second policewoman comes around behind me and undoes the handcuffs. She drags me to the chair and sits me down. She then goes to the couch and kisses her friend in the babydoll. Positioning her on all fours, she gets behind her and thrusts her humongous dick right into her ass in one motion. The first policewoman screams in utter ecstasy, and begins to moan loudly as she is fucked harder and harder. The second policewoman, just before she is lost to her own ecstasy, turns to me and says, again in barely understandable English, ?You are next.?

?No!? I think to myself. ?No! I am saving that for Keliana.?

The pounding continues, and within minutes the second policewoman is lost in her own utter ecstasy. Even though she occasionally turns my way, I notice that her eyes seem to have gone back in her head. I sense my chance. Grabbing my shirt and pants from the floor where Monique dumped them, I make my way to the door and leave. I am at the end of the short driveway when I remember I?ve forgotten two things.

Quietly, I make my way back into the house. The two policewoman are lost to their lust, one screaming and the other grunting like a wild animal. I grab the first thing: my shoes. I quickly scan the floor for the other thing: the two ?Chic? magazines I found earlier, with Keliana on the cover. They are in a pile from when the table was cleared for my ass-plundering. I grab them and head back out the door.

I am very lucky. I wander around this suburb most of the rest of the night, but eventually find a Metro station and take the train back to Paris. I find my way back to the hostel and wonder whether I need to sneak in. Deciding to confront the situation head on, I go right to the front desk and tell the clerk that I was released by the police. It is not the same person as the night before, but he is familiar with the situation -- and he speaks perfect English. He admonishes me to have no more disturbances. I nod in assent, and head upstairs, wondering if Monique returned. I suspect she would high-tail it as far away from here as possible.

When I am halfway up the stairs, I hear him call my name. I stop, and he brings me a small package.

?This came for you earlier this morning,? he says.

I hold in my hand a small package, wrapped in brown paper and with a string tied around it. The sender is is a familiar name, but I can?t quite place it. The address is somewhere in London. I wonder how anyone other than my mother, sister, and aunts and uncles know when I will be where in Europe. When I get to the room, there are a few people just getting ready to leave. I wait for them, and collapse on the bed, exhausted by the thorough fucking I have just experienced. But I want to know what is in the package.

Ripping open the paper, I pull out a small envelope. The rest of whatever is in the package is wrapped again. In the envelope is a handwritten note that reads as follows:

?My young friend -- I have returned home for a visit and, by chance -- the only way -- seen someone special. I told her about you, and she hopes that you, too, will chance upon her. Remember my suggestions, and enjoy this gift from her.?

I unwrap the remainder, and find three brand-new magazines with Keliana on the cover. They are ?CUMM International,? a magazine I have never seen. She looks stunning in a bathing suit on two of them, and in a sexy, red dress on the other. As I open the first magazine, another note slips out onto the floor. As I bend to pick it up, I smell perfume. It reads:

?I am the cover girl for a new magazine. These have not yet arrived in Europe. You are the first to see them here, other than me. I hope you enjoy them as much as I hear you are enjoying my other photographs. Find me in London.?

The note is signed ?Your Keliana.?

I am in shock. I bring the note to my nose to take in the full fragrance of the perfume. Perhaps my mind is playing ticks on me, but I swear there is also a faint smell of sex. Or maybe that?s all over me.

Suddenly, I realize where I know the name from the outer wrapper. It?s the old gentleman from the adult bookstore, back home.

to be continued ...
Attached Thumbnails
CUMM_01.jpg   CUMM_04.jpg   CUMM_02.jpg