View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ...

As the saying goes, "the jig was up." As I remain under the covers, my sister begins to flip through "Weekend Sex," with page after page of what she mockingly calls "chicks with dicks." When she comes to the Keliana spread, she cackles, "Hey, it's your girlfriend from the cover!"

I am a combination of embarrassment and pride. "You bitch," I shout, "I would be honored to have her as my girlfriend. She's more woman than you'll ever be!"

"Hah!" she replies. "You don't know a thing about women, you little pervert. I have three holes, and she has only two. That automatically makes me more of a woman!"

"Oh, yeah?" Now I'm getting furious. "You can only fuck your boyfriend with a fake dick. Keliana's got a real one, a beautiful one. Try topping that!"

I am so angry that I feel as if I could start hyperventilating at any moment. I try quickly to calm down as I glare at my sister, standing in my room with "Weekend Sex" in her hands, open to my darling Keliana, and seeming to mock me at every turn. Then, suddenly, as if on cue, we both begin to laugh.

"Hey, bro," she says, "I really don't care what you like. As long as you're gettin' some -- you perv."

As I calm down even more, I realize that my sister is the only person -- other than the creepy clerk at the adult bookstore -- who knows about my Keliana obsession. What a relief it is not to have to hide it from her. Maybe she can help me figure out what's going on with me, I think to myself.

"Listen, sis, I kinda need you to leave my room for a few minutes," I say.

"What's wrong, bro? Did I interrupt you spanking your monkey? Still need to spread your seed?" All of this is said in a tone that strangely combines making fun of me with a sisterly affection.

"No, I need to clean up," I reply.

"I bet you do," she says, and rushes over and pulls the covers from over me. There I am, butt plug firmly in my ass, and the obvious remnants of sticky cum all over legs and now flaccid cock.

"Jeez, maybe I should go get Mom," she laughs, and then adds, "Don't worry, bro, I used to take baths with you when we were little. Come get me when you're ready."

She leaves the room, and I quietly find my way to the bathroom, clean up, and put on my pajamas. Then I knock on her door. We spend most of the night talking, and I tell her about my Keliana obsession. She tells me she supports me fully. What a good sis!

Several days go by before I am ready to buy yet another Keliana magazine for my collection. I head to the bookstore, and there is a nice, older gentleman working at the counter instead of the creepy clerk. I look around on my own for a while, but have no luck, so I ask him if he knows the model Keliana and whether he can show me any magazines that feature the object of my desire.

"Ah, Keliana, yes ... I knew her back in London," he answers, in a distinct English accent. "A fine choice, young lad. A very fine choice. She is a beauty among beauties. Let me show you one that I particularly enjoy."

He walks to one of the racks, pushes a few other magazines to the side, and brings out two. "Well, young man, it seems it is your lucky day. I have found two gems."

He hands me "Pleasure" and "Nylon Surprise No. 26"; I recognize Keliana's legs immediately, and the "Nylon Surprise" also features her delicious cock right there on the cover. He says, "I don't know about you, but my enjoyment of these fine publications would certainly be heightened by some ... how shall I say ... accessories."

"I already have a butt plug," I blurt out, and then turn beet red.

"Good, good," he says, putting his hand on my shoulder. "That's an excellent start. May I suggest a pair of pantyhose, as well."

"Huh?" I don't understand.

"For you, my fine fellow. For you. Wear them with your butt plug in, and enjoy Keliana even more. You can purchase them at the drug store down the street. Just say that your mum asked you to pick some up for her. And mind the sizes."

This sounds strangely enticing to me. I quickly pay, leave the store with my new magazines, and make my way to the drug store.

to be continued …
Attached Thumbnails
Pleasure01.jpg   Nylon01.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 03-18-2010 at 03:46 PM.