View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Vintage Keliana (with story)

It is with great pleasure and smoldering lust that I present to our members what I hope will be the first in a new series of pictures from the beautiful, sexy, desirable Keliana. I post this with her permission.

Keliana has featured herself on the cover of a vintage magazine. I am imagining myself as a young boy, sneaking the magazine home after buying it at the adult bookstore, totally enraptured by the cover shot. At home, in my room, I hungrily flip through its pages looking for the cover story. And then I find her -- Keliana, sitting on the bed, her cock erect, looking into the camera and beckoning me (in my fantasy) to kneel before her and pleasure her. I do whatever she asks of me, hoping for a sweet, hot reward. She gives me what I crave.

Now it is time to go back to the adult bookstore and find more of Keliana. Please, darling, point me to where I will find more!
Attached Thumbnails
TransexualClimax01AA.jpg