View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Red Ryder and the Wolf

Its early November. Having hunted most of my life I’m am an experienced outdoorsman. I love mountain climbing and have traveled through the Arctic by dogsled. Since yesterday, there is a trophy buck I’ve been stalking just waiting for my chance. He is proving to be quite elusive. I do not kill for fun. My family and friends have always eaten the meat from the animals I hunt. I am a very good shot and all ever it takes is just one.

My usual hunting rifle is a semi-automatic .308 Winchester. As a sidearm I always carry a Smith and Wesson Model 29 .44 Magnum loaded with 240 grain hollow points. Finally I carry a hunting knife with a 12” blade. I am well prepared for just about anything.

However today I have a strange feeling... That something is hunting me… I can’t see it but I can feel its presence. This part of our state is known for having a wolf population and many are known to be extremely vicious, large, and powerful. They are coal black and blend in with the shadows. And they have been known to attack and kill humans. Legend has it that they are supernatural and cannot be detected until it is too late. Some claim they kill for the fun of it. That they are actually evil spirits. My weapons could probably stop one dead in its tracks but not if he were to get the drop on me first through the element of surprise.

I see the trophy buck ahead in a clearing. A perfect opportunity. Just one shot. As I carefully aim my .308 I am about to pull the trigger when I hear a loud snarl then a bloodcurdling scream then total silence. Briefly I could feel its teeth and claws upon me. Turning around I'm stunned to see this incredibly beautiful girl holding a large black wolf's head with a bloody axe slung over her shoulder.

“You need to be more careful in these parts, big guy” she says smiling. “He almost got you.”

“Thanks” I say. The buck has long since run off but now I am more intrigued with my new friend and person who just saved my life. “What’s your name?”

“You can call me Ryder.”

“My name’s Andy. I often come up here to hunt. I’ve heard of these wolves before. So I guess the stories are true?”

"They are. I grew up around these parts. My family was wealthy and moved up here when I was very young. We had a huge cabin constructed. I still live there. I have had training with just about every kind of weapon and style of martial-art since I was a little kid. My parents sent to the best private schools. Until the day I came home for spring break to find my entire family had been brutally murdered. It was horrible. The police couldn’t do anything. Said it was an “animal attack.” Probably large wolves. Suddenly I didn’t have a family anymore. Everyone I loved was gone. Fortunately a friendly pack of smaller grey wolves “adopted” me and looked after me. I fed them and cared for them and they protected me like I was one of their own. I learned their ways and vowed that one day I would get my revenge.”

Ryder is wearing a bright red cape and hood, a leather bustier, panties, and thigh boots. I’d say she’s at least 6’ tall, slender yet strong and muscular. Very beautiful. She looks like a highly trained athlete. Obviously if she can track and kill one of those large wolves she’s got some serious skills.

“Andy, it looks like he might have bitten you and clawed you before I got him. Sorry. I should have moved on him sooner. Why don’t you come back to my place and let me take a look?”

Ryder leads the way back to her place. I know every part of this territory yet she is taking me places I didn’t even know existed. Normally I’d be wary but she just saved my life and I sense we might sort of like each other a little. I get the feeling she hasn’t had a lot of contact with the outside world. Maybe I can help her with that?

After looking me over, Ryder treats my wounds and gives me a potion to drink. It turns out she was studying Chemistry and Engineering when her family was killed. She also knows about modern medicine; her older sister was a doctor but sadly was also killed in the wolf attack. I couldn’t help but notice that Ryder’s short outfit concealed a nice little bulge in the crotch area. I said nothing. Seeing this she adds that when she was little she “knew she was a girl” in the wrong body. Her mom and dad were both very open minded and raised her as female. Letting her be herself. She asked me if that “made sense.” I said it did.

After fixing me up, she starts a fire in the fireplace, makes us drinks, and we both settle down into very comfortable chairs made of logs and down cushions. It’s warm and feels good. It’s gotten very cold out. We talk for what seems like hours. Ryder asks me a lot of questions about what the “real world” is like. Then asks me about my family. I tell her that my wife had been killed in an auto accident several years ago. That I had played sports and worked out my entire life and had learned to shoot from my dad who had served in the Marines in Vietnam.

“I’m sorry to hear that about your wife” she says. “So I guess that makes both of us sort of loners.” She downs the rest of her drink. Giggling she asks me if I want another. We talk some more and it’s obvious we really like each other. Ryder asks me if I would like to sit closer to the fire together on the couch.

We share another drink and without thinking I put my arm around her. She smiles and snuggles closer to me. She pulls her legs up. They are long and muscular and gorgeous. It also looks like her bulge has gotten bigger. I know mine has.

I guess I’m not surprised when she looks at me and says “Andy. I need to tell you something before we go any farther. I’ve never been with anyone before. I’m not really sure what to do.”

She looks me in the eyes. God they are beautiful. Light blue, and the fire is reflected in them making them even more sexy. Without saying anything I kiss her gently on the lips. She responds by kissing me back then opening her mouth slightly. We kiss like this for a while then I put my hand on her thigh. She doesn’t stop me.

The kissing and making out continues for a while. As I move my hand higher up her thigh she parts her legs slightly as if to say “go ahead.” At the same time she is running her hands all over my chest and shoulders. Then as I slowly stroke her cock she starts to do the same with mine. She’s a little awkward but it feels great. She’s a fast learner.

I lean forward taking her beautiful cock into my mouth and begin to suck, lick, and tease it. It is about 7” cut and very hard. Instinctively she lays back on the couch and spreads her legs. As I go to work on her she moans, sighs, pleads, and screams, grabbing hold of the cushions. I insert a finger into her ass and gently massage her prostate. She says, “Oh my GOD!” then giggling she says “Andy I want you to fuck me. I don’t even know exactly what that is. But you can do anything you want…”

We shift a little bit so I can penetrate her. She is really tight. But we take our time. Gently and slowly. Gradually I’m inside her. She gasps. Then says “God, I never have felt anything like that before.” I begin to fuck her while at the same time jacking her off. It’s not long before we both cum. Me shooting my warm load into her. And her cumming all over herself, me, the couch, the floor, everything. I lick every bit off her cock and body.

We lay there together cuddling under a blanket. The warm fire feels great and we talk about how we are going to make this work. I tell her about my home in Zionsville. She agrees that we can stay most of the time at my place using her cabin as a “getaway.” She’s never even driven a car. But I promised I’d teach her. She’s still very wealthy from her inheritance and I am very successful in business. We’ll never have to live like outcasts and we will be sure to care for her adoptive wolf “family” and she is certain they will accept me as they did her.

Ryder is not like any girl I’ve ever known and I don’t think I’d want it any other way.

Copyright © 2019 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 10-25-2019 at 08:03 PM.