View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Fun In The Sun

August, almost time to go back to school. And here in Indiana, usually the hottest part of the summer. This week they are predicting “heat indexes” over 105 F. Sunny and humid each day. Miserable. Unless you are married to a beautiful but slightly crazy and adventurous woman like I am.

Kirsten and I have both been enjoying the last days of our vacation. Mostly indoors. I’ve just been getting caught up on work and she is getting ready to go back to her job at Eli Lilly’s next week. This morning she interrupts my work with a “Watcha doin baby?” kissing me and running her hand up my leg to my cock.

Looking at the large Excel spreadsheet I have up on screen and rolling her eyes, she asks if I want to look at something “more interesting.”

Taking the mouse, she navigates to a gay fetish site that features hot guys in various forms of bondage outdoors. Most of them aren’t large muscular hairy males but rather slim, fit, cute, “femboys” being subjected to hours in the sun, their sexy bodies oiled and stretched tightly while their masters suck, tease, and edge their hard, often tightly bound, cocks. It’s very sexy.

Noticing my “response.” Kirsten says giggling “Does it give you any ideas?”

“Yeah, maybe a few.”

“This is something we’ve never done Andy. And today it’s supposed to be record heat.”

“Are you sure about this? I mean I don’t want you to get sunburned. Especially ‘there’ and are you sure you're up to it?”

“Andy, why don’t we watch some videos together so you can see what they do. It's really sexy. Don’t forget I’ve already got a dark tan from being outdoors a lot this summer. And I know you are always careful.”

She's right. It IS super hot. One video we watched featured a pretty long haired blonde boy, hairless body, his muscles tight, his cock rock hard and bound to a stake. A rubber cock up his ass. He was totally at the mercy of his master who seemed to delight in playfully "torturing" him until he came.

Kirsten has gotten hard watching this and we were so into the video we never even noticed we had been feeling each other up and stroking each other’s cocks all through it.

Laughing, she says “Andy, we better wait ‘till later. I want you to keep me on edge as long as possible. Think we can do this?”

Good thing we have a fenced in yard. We find a spot where she will comfortable but exposed to the sun for hours.

I take four stakes and place them very far apart so I can stretch her tightly. She spreads her arms and legs out and I tie her wrists and ankles pulling them far apart. Her muscles strain against her bonds.

“Andy did you know in ancient times they used to torture captives like this?”

“Yeah. They also used to sometimes let their victims be eaten alive by fire ants. I think I see one…”

“Ohmigod! Fuck! You better be joking Andy.”

“I am baby. Besides I want you all for myself.”

“The sun’s really bright.”

“Well I could blindfold you.”

“No. I want to watch what you do to me” Kirsten says lifting up her head.

“Do you think my sunglasses would be OK?”

“Yeah. Just don’t stare directly at the sun.”

“And I want you to gag me.”

“Are you sure? I mean this is potentially dangerous.”

“Yeah. I’m sure. We’ll just use our ‘safe signals.’ Besides by now I trust you completely.”

Taking my time, I cover Kirsten’s body with very high SPF lotion. Mixing with her sweat, it looks so sexy. God what a body she has. I take one of our largest black rubber cocks and tying it to the end of a long stick, work it into her ass. She moans as it hits just the right spot. She’s really hard now and I can see the pre-cum is flowing.

I tighten her bonds some more, then carefully tie her hard cock to another stake driven between her legs. I wrap the rope tightly around her balls separating them and then up the shaft. Her body is totally immobilized now. She throws her head back and tries to pull herself free. No luck. She’s not going anywhere. I look for the safe signal just in case. Nope, she’s loving this.

I begin by playing with her now very hard nipples. All she can do is writhe and moan. The hot sun beats down on her lovely body. She is totally my prisoner. Licking and biting them, slowly I work my way down her body. Her abs are so well defined. When I reach her cock I gently stroke it and lick the tip. Enough to drive her wild but not enough to cum.

Continuing, I work my way down each gorgeous leg all the way to her beautiful feet. We’ve never really been into tickling but I can’t resist. I can hear a scream through her gag as she jerks her body so hard I thought she might pull the stakes out. Again I look for the “safe signal.” Still none.

It’s been just over two hours. She seems fine but I decide to see if she’s thirsty. Undoing her gag I let her drink from a water bottle. She looks up at me and we kiss. I ask her if she’s OK. She nods yes.

Replacing her gag I go to work on tormenting her cock. Since she is so well bound and has a rubber cock up her ass we can’t really fuck but that wasn’t the idea this time.

I begin to suck and tease her luscious cock unmercifully. Like the rest of her body, I put sunscreen on it too. Mixed with her pre-cum it makes a great lubricant. And not having cum for a few days she is SO sensitive. Of course I take my time as I can feel her getting closer and closer.

Sometimes I stop for a while. This drives her crazy and she does her best to rub her cock against the stake so she can cum. But I’ve tied her too tightly. All it does is make her more frustrated. She flips me off. But that wasn’t the “safe signal.” And it’s a good thing she’s gagged. Those screams would get the entire Zionsville Police Department out here.

After an hour or so of this “torture” I start using slow steady strokes. Her body tenses and she looks like she’s gone into the “zone.” I know if won’t be long now.

Kneeling over her between her legs I continue to stroke her and also jack off myself. As she comes she arches her back as her arms and legs go taught and she shoots her load straight up. I come all over her body and our orgasms seem to go on and on and on. Licking all the cum and sweat and lotion off her body, afterward, I lay next to her on the grass. Gently I remove her gag and stroke her hair which is now all sweaty and matted. Brushing it out of her face I kiss her and say, “I love you Kirsten.”

“I love you too Andy.”

Cutting her loose with a knife and untying her cock, I remove the dildo from her ass and she manages to sit up. We don’t need to say anything. We both know how awesome it was. We just look at each other and laugh.

Copyright © 2019 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-09-2019 at 02:04 PM.