View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Summer 2004 - What Might Have Been

Sitting there alone on the San Diego beach, there is one surfer who I can’t take my eyes of off. She is tall, with long muscular legs, wearing a red wetsuit. It is very high cut and shows off her legs. Her hair is bleached blonde. She is very tan. Obviously from spending all her time outdoors. She looks like an athlete. Very strong with broad shoulders. Very sexy. The ultimate “California Girl.” I’ve never surfed but she seems like she is much better than the others. And it appears everyone knows who she is and defers to her.

Watching her my mind begins to forget about all the problems Karyn and I have been having lately. Maybe we did marry too young? Especially me. After all I was just 19. Karyn was 25. She had been a cheerleader at another university in Indiana and we were introduced through friends. We were very attracted to each other and got married just a couple of months later.

Not everything was bad. Karyn earned her degree in Nursing and still works at one of the biggest hospitals in Indianapolis. She’s the one who took care of me after I suffered a compound fracture of the tibia, ACL, and broken foot. That was a bad season for me. Those injuries would basically end my football career, which she knew and I didn’t want to admit.

Karyn is also the one who encouraged me to concentrate on my studies and helped me to get accepted to a doctoral program at her university. We both laughed at the irony of me going to school there. But their School of Business is one of the best in the nation.

But still, for whatever reason, Karyn also had a very volatile, impulsive, and yes, crazy side to her (and this is coming from me! ) her first marriage did not last long. He had been a basketball player. I heard that they had the same trouble.

So here I sit, in one of the most beautiful places on earth, thinking about our latest fight. Wondering if our marriage will work out.

At least for now I am enjoying watching my “new friend.”

After a while, she finally comes in from the ocean. Walking in my direction. I try to act really “cool” pretending I wasn’t checking her out. She’s even more beautiful up close. Maybe about 5’9” barefooted.

She smiles and says “Hi. Where are you visiting from?”

“Ummm… Why don’t you think I live here?”

“God. That sunburn! What happened? No. Let me guess… You got here yesterday and laid out all day. That must really hurt. You know, I have something that will help.” Reaching into her bag she pulls out a bottle of aloe and gives it to me.

“Thanks. You’re really good by the way. My name’s Andy.”

“Devyn.” Giggling she asks “So did you learn anything about surfing? I mean you never took your eyes off me.”

Slightly embarrassed I say, “Were you in the Olympics or something?”

“No. But I did try out for the Women’s swim team. There was a ‘technicality’ and I wasn’t allowed on the team. That was a long time ago, like 1992. So I compete professionally in freestyle surfing now. What brings you out here? Vacation?”

“Yes. I just graduated from college. My wife and I decided to get away for a while.”

“Your wife?”

“Yes.”

“How come she’s not here? I don’t see you wearing a ring either. Everything OK?”

I’m not sure how to answer.

The fact is our marriage is pretty well shot. Devyn seems interested in me but I can’t tell if she is just being nice. 1992? I was nine when they had the summer Olympics. I mostly remember the “Dream Team.” Still have all my Michael Jordan stuff. She must be quite a bit older than me.

‘We had a really big fight.”

“Oh. I see” she says sympathetically. “Well I hope the aloe is making your sunburn better.”

“It is, thanks.”

I start to stand up. Devyn helps me. She is really strong. In that moment our eyes meet. Her bleached hair is cut in bangs that fall softly over her eyes. Her eyes are green. She smiles. In that instant I just “feel” something. I think Devyn does too.

Looking down at my leg she says “Andy that looks nasty. You played football didn’t you? I can tell you still workout a lot. Maybe I can teach you to surf sometime. You don’t have to compete. We could just have fun. Are you a good swimmer?”

“Yeah.”

‘We’ll let’s do it then. How long do you plan on staying?”

“I don’t know. She might head back home without me.”

Frowning Devyn says “Well that doesn’t sound good” then adds “Andy, from what you said, you must be 21, maybe 22, you ought to know I was born in 1969. Which makes me 35."

She adds “I’m also probably not like any other girl you’ve ever known. I’d like to get to know you better if only as friends. Would you like to have a drink later? Maybe we could just talk and get to know each other?”

Of course I say “Yes” and we decide on a place to meet later. We both have cell phones (Motorola Razar’s of course—the cool thing to have back then).

Back at the hotel Karyn is still very upset “Andy, we need to talk…” I notice she’s not wearing her ring anymore either. Her luggage is out and it looks like she’s been packing. All her clothes are on the bed.

I say. “Let’s talk tomorrow. I made some new friends today and they wanted me to meet them for drinks.”

“Who is she?” Karyn asks sarcastically.

“See you tomorrow.” I try to kiss her but she pulls away.

Heading back to the beach, Devyn is waiting for me at a little bar by the pier. She smiles when she sees me.

“Glad you could make it. Wasn’t sure if you wanted to date a grandma” she giggles.

“You look beautiful Devyn.”

“Thanks. You look pretty good yourself.”

We get a table way in back. I have been to places like this before. There are couples of all sorts here. Gay, Straight, Lesbian, Trans, Interracial, and also many singles at the bar. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. I feel at home.

We order dinner and over the next few hours we share all kinds of information about each other. I’ve already guessed what Devyn thinks I “need to know about her” so I tell her the story of Stehpanie from when I was younger.

“That’s really sweet Andy. Too bad things didn’t work out. She sounds like she was your ‘soulmate.’”

We had been sitting next to each other. Looking into each other’s eyes there is a brief pause. She smiles. Then we kiss for the longest time. Gently at first then more aggressively with the tongue.

Stopping, Devyn asks “Are you sure it’s over?”

“She was packing and said we needed to talk. She seemed pissed” I say.

“Then it is” Devyn says laughing. “We need to talk… that’s what they always say. Shit, it’s worse than saying Fuck You.”

We are both just a little drunk and start laughing hysterically.

“Maybe you better stay at my place tonight Andy. I have a beachfront apartment within walking distance.”

In Devyn’s living room we kiss and start to make out. Her body is so sexy. Everything with her seems so natural. Like we've been together before. We run our hands all over each other. She pulls her dress over her head and tosses it aside. Her cock is rock hard. Kneeling, I start to suck it. She holds my head in her hands and says “God.” I kiss her all over as we work our way to the bedroom.

Laughing we both fall down onto her bed. She looks at me. “Of course you want to be on top Andy. But not just yet…”

Pushing me back on the bed and taking my hard cock into her mouth she gives me what is the best blow job I have ever had. Just before I can come she says “Ah, Ah, not yet baby” as she rolls onto her back.

We kiss and play with each other some more and I finger massage her prostate while slowly stroking her cock. She grabs some lube from the table by her bed and gives it to me. “Here baby.”

Gently I enter her and we go at it fucking each other very hard. Her legs are strong and she uses that to great advantage. As we near orgasm, she wraps her powerful thighs around me as we both come.

It is indescribable. One of the things that makes it so special is that there is a real connection between us.

Afterward we lie there and just talk. I haven’t felt this good or as close to anybody in years.

(I wrote this in the back of our "toy hauler" on my notebook. Not a lot of time to edit. Like many of my stories this one is based on real events and places I’ve been. The details about me and my “ex” are true. However that trip in 2004 was awesome and we had a great time in San Diego although we would get into a huge fight on the way back which, looking back, was the beginning of the end of our marriage. Sadly I never met someone like “Devyn.” I often wonder what might have been? )

Copyright © 2019 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 07-19-2019 at 06:41 PM.