View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Darling View Post
So there are only three people in this cafe? Unless you wanna consider doing something to grab attention, you will soon be closing your doors.

And when I said grab attention, I don't mean advertising this thread on other boards if that's what you are thinking.
I just want to make clear, in the spirit of Little Darling's point about how many people are actually in the cafe, that I am only walking by, staring in and wondering why this place was opened, what purpose it serves, and how long before it closes its doors for good. Because at the end of the day, I can understand the purpose of (and how to engage in) all sorts of virtual worlds, but not this one. I mean, a virtual drink? Seriously? (No offense to my friend a9127, but come visit and I'll make you a real martini ... with gin, by the way.)