View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
I think I got one picture of myself over the course of the weekend, but it's not a very good picture. (In short, I'm not going to share it.)

On a different note, one Halloween 9 years ago, I went as Gwen Stefani for Halloween (complete with pink hair and short dress). It was the first Halloween that I openly cross-dressed in public. I derived my en femme name from that Halloween-- "Gwen,"--and I felt pretty for one of the first times. This was far from the first time that I was dressed as a woman in clothes or makeup, but it was the first time I was in public dressed as such. It helped me realize that I could live life another way than as male, and was one of those formative experiences.
That's okay, GRH. I had just thought it sounded like a party or large gathering so there would be lots of cool costumes or something like that.

It sounds like you had a wonderful time(both this year and 9 years ago).