View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Wow! Great post Andy!

I can't really remember any one movie that got me excited as a kid but I always loved seeing pretty women in costumes. It started with Beverly Sills

"Batman" may have been the first time I got excited by seeing pretty ladies but I also remember seeing Beverly on "Carol Burnett" or the "Muppet Show" and really liking her. Later I found pictures of her in my parents record and magazine collection which quickly found their way under the mattress. Her Thais costume just blew my mind and I couldn't wait to get under the covers at night with such a temptress

My dad found my stash and asked me if I liked seeing Beverly in her underwear. What could I say?
Attached Thumbnails
6da375f2be690447dabaf3c5fd8cb108.jpg   13c48baae6b9deb0c7c20b19fdc919a1.jpg   27ce68ab4fbe112e65d1856e4b5faf7f.jpg  

Beverly Sills Thais.jpg   bst2.jpg   BST1.jpg